Crystal and I went to the Royals game last Saturday where we sat 7 rows up from the Cardinals dugout, thanks to her friend Brandon. It was the first time I have sat through a rain delay to watch a game. It was worth the rain, even though the Royals lost.

Monday brought a trip to the pool, a haircut from a friend I haven't seen in a year in half. I also got to meet her son. Crystal and I had ice cream and then dinner with our cousin Savannah. She is so cool. Finally was Crystal's softball game, they played really well the first couple of innings.
Tuesday we went to this pool and I broke my toe. Codi dared me to do a stunt. I cannot back down from a dare extended by Codi. I was lukcy to only have broken my toe.
This is the pool of our childhood and it was nice to return. After swimming we went to Grandma's and got to see our other cousins and aunt uncle. Wednesday we went to Grandpa Gile's and got to see him and work with him, Suzette and Jolene for a little while. We are really lucky to have such cool family that lives so close. Fun fact: our Mom is royalty in Scandia, KS, USA everywhere we went people were asking about her, there was one man from her past who rememebered her birthday!
We are back in Emporizzle now. Today is going to be another exciting day because our bathtub faucet that has been leaking for months is hopefully going to be fixed today!
No comments:
Post a Comment