This is the Home Depot's motto and personally I love it. Recently I have turned my 'doing dial' up and have felt really good about how productive I have been. September has been a really busy month and October looks to be just as busy. We enjoyed a relaxing Labor Day, a trip to the State fair, a weekend long garage sale, Kaylee's 2nd birthday (WE LOVE YOU KAYLEE!) and a visit to friends. Papers, Presentations, and Projects (the triple threat) weren't near as fun as our travels but we are grateful they are over (for now anyways)!
Labor Day parade, they threw t-shirts, the no faced man is my dad.
Our state fair companions! Still disappointed about not getting a yard stick!
The best stocked treasure chest I have ever seen.
PEYTON!
Out of all the pictures I took this is the only one in which Alina is looking at the camera!The chain gang. Kaylee is resisting arrest.
The first 2 weekends in October are already booked solid with a trip to Utah for Corey and I and then a combo birthday party for Crystal and Grandpa. I am so very much looking forward to both! Until next time, turn your doing dial up a notch!
1 comment:
You and Corey are going to Utah? Are you going to conference?
Post a Comment