Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rocket Scientist?

I like to think so.

Okay, here is the deal. My science teacher told our class that if we can build a rocket that will go higher than his rocket we do not have to take the final. He told us this at the beginning of the semester. None of us realized what a good deal this would be until we took the midterm. We are all well informed now and armed with a strong desire to not have to take the final. We are shooting our rockets on Tuesday to see if we have to take the final, but tomorrow several of us from class are going to have a test run. These are my two attempts. Which ever one sucks the least I will bring to class on Tuesday. I want to name them. I am thinking of Klu Klux for the big one.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

mk said...

That's quite the craftsmanship! Good luck on Tuesday! That's a sweet deal to get out of a final.