Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1 Month In

Well, after one month we're still going strong. There have been jokes about an annulment, but nothing has been done so far so I guess he's going to keep putting up with me. I don't want to get all mushy on here, but Chris is the one that reminded me that it was our month anniversary. He even got me red roses and candy cane Oreos...recipe for a pretty good day. I just smile when I see him and I'm so glad to be his wife.

2 comments:

mk said...

What a good husband you have. We tried some of those oreos the other day and they lasted a little over 16 hours total in our home before the package was gone. I guess that means we liked them. What did you think?

Rodriguez Family said...

precious! I'll be curious to see how long that kind of behavior lasts! HA! And there was talk of wanting a speedo for Christmas, you down that with?