Some people frown upon the show Bachelor or Bachelorette. I have to admit that I'm not a big Bachelor fan but when it comes to Bachelorette, I'm in. To my surprise I had no idea a new season was starting. So as I was flipping through the channels last night and came across a rose ceremony I was tremendously delighted. It might be all the handsome guys on there, not exactly sure.
Anyway, to my point...there is a guy on there that is "supposedly" to be there for the wrong intentions. Ashley (the bachelorette) was informed by a friend of a friend and its the guy's ex-wife. I am convinced that there is always someone planted into the show that is there for the wrong reasons. Example, Wes from when Ali was the Bachelorette. He just wanted to promote his singing...BTW his voice sucked. It just cracks me up that there just "happens" to have someone there for the wrong reasons.
Regardless, I'm hooked.
My favorite part is when Chris Harrison comes out and says, "gentlemen, this is the final rose tonight." Classic.
1 comment:
shhh don't tell...that's jordans favorite part too..haha
Post a Comment