Another thing I like about being new is the sense of accomplishment you feel in just a short amount of time. Example: A week ago today I had just moved into my apartment and went to look at my room. I found it unpainted, and completely empty (you may think I am exaggerating, but I am not. It was completely empty). In a week's time I have painted the room, moved all my school things from my apartment to my classroom, gotten furniture for my room (including storage cabinets, and bookshelves), gotten almost all of my text and trade books, and today I received my desk and my student's desks. In addition to those things I have a key to my room and an electronic key to the building. Holla! Even though all of those things are wonderful and good I am most excited about my insurance that takes effect the 1st of Sept. It might be silly buy I am happy to have that coverage. And all of this stuff just happened at school! My apartment is now in order (for the most part) and I have thoroughly explored one of the parks here. Pictures to follow........someday. I just marvel that all of this has been done in just a week. Oh, and I got a library card!!!!!
Last thing (thanks for reading this far)
I might be allergic to mold. A lot of the furniture being moved into the school from storage had and has mold on it. The morning after moving in some of that moldy furniture into the school I woke up to find these splotches on my neck.
What do you think America? Good thing I'm soon to be insured!
1 comment:
HELLO miss lady!
I'm so proud of you cassi girl!
Post a Comment