Summer is here and I am officially done with my first year of teaching. I miss it (so much in fact, that I am at school right now). I have already made a list of things I want to do differently next year and really hope that I can implement them. Every class is different and so I worry that the personalities of this next group won't mesh with what I want to accomplish. Time will tell.
I got a new car (I didn't have to go to Wisconsin to get this one) and now have the pleasure of getting it tagged in MO. The process is a scary one to me, because I am not quite sure how it is going to work, so my plan is to just ask a lot of questions and be overly nice to everyone I talk to. I am hoping that is the magic equation to make it as painless as possible. Today I will get a MO driver's license to start the entire process!
Lastly, I am loving this song and anticipating the starting of the summer Olympics.
I hope you all have a great summer and I hope to see many of you before the fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment