In this instance it doesn't stand for "s%$! outta luck", but rather the "save our souls" and while you're at it save my body as well.
Picture this.......it is parent teacher conferences at my school this week. We had them last night and tonight. I am currently sitting my the floor behind my desk, hoping that no one will see me and therefore stop. I should just put a sign on my door saying "Keep Steppin" and save my backside the trouble. It has been a rough couple of weeks and a day off tomorrow is much needed. What I have really needed is a good, not fake, laugh (I have to fake laugh at parent/teacher conferences all the time). I got a little bit of one today at lunch when one of my students told me that they own a dog that is cross between a golden retriever and a poodle. Its official breeding name is a Goldendoodle. How can that not make you laugh?
Also school pictures were today, so if I have your address, you should probably start camping out at your mailbox for a picture that looks like this and that has a message on the back about how you are "awesome" the way you are and don't eva change! xoxo Cassi.
It was a little cool in the gym so my glasses got fogged over. Get over it.
Hope your week was better than mine!


2 comments:
how did you manage to only fog up one lens??
BTW...
I'm crying after this post!
I breathe heavier out of one nostril than out of the other.
Post a Comment