Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tender Mercies

We were encouraged to keep a gratitude journal, and although we have not taken this assignment very seriously, here is a brief list of things that we have been grateful for so far this week:

1. When group projects are finally over!!!!!
2. Taking a power nap while the sun is still shining (one of the most coveted and pleasant experiences of life, if you haven't tried it just trust us)
3. cream soda
4. less intelligent people who make boring classes tolerable
5. making a little extra cash
6. the most rockin'est roommate ever!
7. writing this entire post and not misspelling a single word

3 comments:

Miss Badonkadonk said...

I don't see my name on this list. lol.
Well, I have to share with you my excitement for this week. (other than visiting DJ and Gramps of course). My wonderful husband bought me new furniture for our anniversary. Now you may not think it is very cool but I have been wanting some for a really long time. Growing up we NEVER had new furniture and when I moved here Casey and I bought a $20 couch from the Salvation Army and that's the one you've seen in our living room. It was very comfortable but you know how it is to have brand new stuff sometimes right? So yeah, you'll have to stop by next time you are in town and take a nap on it or something. Okay, have fun at school. I am sending homemade cookies with Casey and Kaylee tomorrow. Enjoy!

Adelheide said...

Fun page! I look forward to reading it. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Miss Badonkadonk...but since I learned my place yesterday I don't feel too bad...