Thursday, May 8, 2008

Keeping My Promises

My dear friend Emily said that she would hold me to anything that I posted on the blog. Now that I know this information I will be more careful about what I post. I promised that I would let our readers know the links to the websites I have done this semester. I loved doing them. I had to do one, Cassi's Classroom for my Information Resource Studies class and the other one was done for my Public Relations class as a part of a mock public relations plan to interest people in coming to Emporia. The Emporia website is not complete and it isn't suppose to be, being as it is just a sample of a website that we would put together. So here are the links:

http://cassigile.googlepages.com/home

http://cassigile.googlepages.com/positivelyemporia

2 comments:

Karen Ruth said...

That sure makes me want to BUZZ on by (you cheeseball). This sounds like the class I'll be taking this summer - I'm excited!

Lydia said...

Your websites are totally amazing. You should blog more often. Peace out. I will talk to you again on sunday.