One night while we were out for a stroll we stumbled upon our mailbox and found that this little number. Her diploma from ACCC. I'm so proud of her, and if we were rich I would have taken her out for a nice seafood dinner.
As for myself I am now feeding the gerrys at Holiday Resort. I am a certified Dietary Aide. I don't know about certified but I do get to wear a hairnet! So far I haven't given the wrong food to anyone or ran anyone over while pushing them into the dining room but there was a little bit of excitement the other day when a guy busted his pee bag in the dining room. I know you're thinking how gross this is and you're right. You didn't have to be in the same room when it happened and have to smell it the rest of the day and then accidently step in it. I've only been on the job for about 5 days now so we'll see what kind of damage I can do before the summer's end.

Speaking of summer, we try to cause trouble whenever we have a spare minute. Tomorrow I have a date with my boy from KCMO and I'm bringin Cass along to enjoy the evening also. We do get free t-shirts out of it so we don't have to wear any shirts on the way up there....lucky truck drivers. Until next time
1 comment:
Cool diploma Cassi, I just got mine in the mail a week or two ago but they didn't give me a fancy diploma holder...
Post a Comment