Thursday, September 18, 2008
Shift Work
Now that Cassi and I both have two jobs our fun time has drastically decreased. You would think that since we're so busy that we would be losing weight because we are constantly on the go. Well think again. We are always on the go, but somehow always find time to eat...imagine that! I must say that I still look forward to the weekends although I haven't had a weekend off since I started at the jail. I think the reason I enjoy it so much is because Cassi and I both work nights so we sleep at the same time and have time to party together after our beauty sleep. I know you're probably thinking this is a big damper to our social lives, and it would be if we had social lives. But for now we're just students trying to stay alive and work our shifts. 7 to 3, 3 to 11, 11 to 7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
shift work, tough work...as my buddy Alan says! and yes, Alina and I for sure will be there. Nick might be spending time with his cells...
Good grief, not that song. Kudos to you for doing stuff with your life though. As for me, I'm ok with just working my 35 hour a week job plus occasional babysitting. :D Sad thing is, I don't have a social life either, so that means much more time bumming around on the couch.
Runs in the family, huh? Shift work and no social life...
Post a Comment