Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

(For those of you who are fans of Sister Act II go a head and sing it out, I did)

So you know that scripture that says, "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear?" I think of this scripture every time I am walking to my basic music class. I am never prepared for that class and therefore fear it every Tuesday and Thursday. An normal person would probably take measures against the fear and prepare themselves, I have never been accused of being normal, therefore I have not and probably will not manage to accomplish this before the end of the semester. Normally I would be sitting in that class right now, but a little ray of heaven descended down today and that class was cancelled. YAWHOO! So now instead of doing other homework I have taken this time to blog. Time well managed and spent.





New Topic: Fall has fallen on our little town and I love it. The leaves have begun to fall and the weather keeps getting cooler. Last night I slept with the window open under 2 blankets and had the most blissful sleep. That is until the alarm went off and I had to drag myself out of bed. I think Fall is my favorite time of year. The weather is perfect, the clothes are cute, the food always smells so good and is so filling. Yes, I think it is my favorite, although not by much. A close second are the seasons, Spring, Summer, and Winter. Another reason I like fall so much is because it gets closer and closer to Christmas. But I always get a head of myself. There are several hurtles left to jump in this semester before it is time to start planning Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should send you a boquet of freshly sharpened pencils...