

We have failed to post in awhile, so this post will kind of be a catch all. School is really starting to suck, I mean pick up. Midterms are upon us so its time to buck up or get out. I've chosen the get out option. I'll graduate eventually but not in May like planned. Just kidding! I'm trying to keep up the best I can but really got a feel of how pathetic a student I am when I bailed on a group project while I was gone at training for a week. I'll spare you with the boring details but lets just say I get a couple glares when I walk into one of my classes. I bet you're all wondering how Cassi and I did it a week apart and let me tell you it was ROUGH! She's my bestie. Good thing Crystal was there or I probably would have had an emotional break down.

Cassi is a busy bee as well. Working TWO jobs, going to school and being the best GD young women's president takes up a lot of our fun time together. We do manage to make it up to visit the fam every once in awhile and that time is precious! The last trip we made together was for Kaylee's birthday and that was almost a month ago! But we're a little behind the times so we're just now getting pictures up from it and from Casey's cop graduation!


No comments:
Post a Comment