Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quiz Time!



















Here's the Quiz
1. What order do these pictures go in? (from past to present)
2. What is the event (why was the picture taken?)
3. Who is missing out of the picture that was alive at the time of the picture?
4. Why are they missing?

3 comments:

Miss Badonkadonk said...

I know Cassi is just dying for someone to take her quiz so here it goes...
The order they go in is as follows:
6
3
2
7
8
4
5
1
1.The first picture being the most recent was a family photo shoot arranged by myself. Taken by Tim. And on the day of Corey's graduation. Nobody from the Carl Gile family is missing. Unless... is anyone pregnant???
2. This picture was taken on a sunday but I'm not sure when. But it almost looks like Corey is wearing a skirt. My guess is this was the summer of 05 or 07? Everyone is missing except Casey, Crystal, Corey and Curtis and I don't know where they were.
3. I think this picture was taken in Utah or Colorado after our wedding but I may be wrong. Missing... Cassi (mission), Curtis (deployment), Carl and Cathy (photographers), Casey and Emily (busy).
4. Christmas of 2007. Everyone was present.
5. Crystal's KLETC graduation. Missing... Curtis, Marcy, Conni, Nick, Casey (physically. He was there in spirit through Kaylee), Corey, and Alina. Becuase they didn't get the special invite.
6. Mine and Casey's wedding! Missing... Cassi (mission), Curtis (deployment) Marcy, Emily and Nick, they didn't have room for us.
7. Cassi's homecoming. Curtis (deployment), Conni and Nick (Utah), Marcy and I.. taking the picture.
8. Family pictures. Nick (Utah) Kaylee (in my womb).
How did I do Cassi?

Miss Badonkadonk said...

P.S. Crystal is the only one in every picture.

C7 said...

thank you emily, i was dying for someone to respond to my totally awesome post