Sunday, July 26, 2009

That was a close one...

We are growing out of our apartment. I have had to find new places to put things and one of those things I had to re-place was my camera cord. Luckily I found it. Here are some pictures to fill you in on what has been going on.

Girls camp was a few weeks ago. It was the first time in a long time the Emporia girls had gone to camp with the Topeka stake. It was a huge learning experience but overall a good time.

Before leaving for camp. Everyone was all smiles and no one was sick.


Leaving camp. For a most part all smiles. One sick, 10 tired.



This pictures shows how happy I was Jasmine went to camp. I'm very proud of her for going and being such a positive influence on the other young women.

My Dad and brothers are getting ready to go on a hiking adventure. We went on a practice run at the governor's mansion this past week. By far Emily and I have the cutest packs. I think I win by a landslide though.


One of the many reasons why I love Kansas!

4 comments:

Karen Ruth said...

I'm so excited that Jasmine came! Way to represent Emporia...she was awesome.

Miss Badonkadonk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Badonkadonk said...

Are you saying that Peyton is cuter than Kaylee? Way to give Kaylee a complex at such a young age. I still think besides Casey's 50 pound pack, mine was the heaviest.

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness I love that you guys have a blog! Your main picture is sooo great too!! LOVE IT!