It has almost been a month since we've posted. That is partly my fault because Cassi is always asking me to post, but mainly I'm too lazy. We've started school again, Cassi started 2 new jobs, and I'm finally "home" back on midnight shift at work. The Sgt at work all summer kept asking me when I was coming "home," or back to midnight shift. Day shift and evenings were okay but I just feel more comfortable on midnights and they were glad to have me back, or so they say.
This past weekend Alina spent the weekend with us while Conni and Nick went on a cruise for their anniversary. She is a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. It cracks me up how she says your name and then asks "whatca doing?" She is also very curious about things are and how they work. When you're upset with her and she knows it she'll get really close to your face and say "kiss" or "hug" and then you can't be mad anymore because she's so dang cute.
We went to Salina for church and Cassi got a lot of compliments about how cute her daughter is. Of course she didn't correct them, because she knows she'll never have kids as cute as her. I kinda felt like a lesbian couple because it was Cassi and I with a little girl...kinda awkward.


Yep, I'm aunt of the year, until she's wailing because I made her sit on the potty


Anyways a while back I got Cassi the most
rockin' birthday present. Much to my surprise I opened the box and there were 2 inside! I almost wet myself from excitement. So we decided to have a
photoshoot. Here are the results...

During the shoot, I spilled my Dr. Pepper...
devastating



We finally figured out the
self timer...it was a big accomplishment! If you're jealous about us having
Snuggies, you should be. They keep you warm while allowing you to do things with your hands. It also includes a
book light. If you come visit maybe you can borrow it for awhile...maybe.
4 comments:
I"m loving the zebra print...and who owns the orange shoes?
thanks again my lesbian lover sisters for taking care of my baby!
LOL you guys would have those things....I was devastated by the dr. pepper spill. How could you let something like that happen!
At first I thought the liquid of the floor was from your excitement that you actually did wet yourself.
We got my dad one of those snuggies and I tried it out the other night, they acutally do keep you pretty warm. We went with the basic blue though instead of the zebra print, I haven't seen that one yet!
Post a Comment