Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm IN!

The last 3 semester in the Elementary Education program are called blocks. I had to apply for block 1 this past semester and if and when you get in they will enroll you in your classes. They just emailed me my schedule today! I don't have classes on Fridays this semester and it looks like I'm going to get to enjoy another semester of no Friday classes! The bulk of my classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here's what I'm taking (or rather, what I have to take):

1. Elementary Art Education
2. Planning and Assessment of Teaching
3. Reading for the Elementary teacher
4. Teaching Social Studies in Elementary Schools
5. Teaching Science in Elementary Schools
6. Creative Writing

I'm pretty excited, it is one step closer to graduating. I will miss my technology class that I have really enjoyed this semester, so that stinks but I will be moving on. We (my group and I) are finishing a WebQuest in my technology class. I will post the link as soon as it is on the web. You'll have to take a guess at which pages I did.

2 comments:

Rodriguez Family said...

congrats littel sister! You're rockin it!

mk said...

Congratulations!