There is this amazing show on TLC called Little People, Big World. I am a pretty big fan. I am just amazed at how they have overcome their differences and have done a lot to get where they are today. I understand that they probably get quite a bit of money to do the show on TLC, but it is nothing like Jon and Kate Plus 8. It inspires me. I know this may sound dumb, but maybe if you watch it, you'll love it too. Recently, Cassi and I were watching it and one of their sons, Zach is the only little child that they have. The other 3 are normal size. Anyway, Zach says, "2 pancakes equals a happy Zach Roloff." Little things like that are what makes the show so enjoyable for me. On Tuesday I got a wonderful surprise. My wonderful roommate got me a Roloff Farms sweatshirt. I was so excited! I know a lot of people won't know what the sweatshirt is about but that will not stop me from wearing it until it wears out.
No comments:
Post a Comment