Example #1 of fun stuff: I went to Topeka and had lunch with a boy that I love and eat until I couldn't move. Just in case you're wondering who the boy was, it was my favorite little brother, Corey.
Example #2: I was able to go and meet my new nephew and spend time with Conni, Mom, Alina, and Nick. I played My Little Ponies with Alina and she is so funny and so smart. Here I am telling Lucas how cool I am, as if he didn't already know.
Example #3: On my days off I actually get to sleep at night, although I shouldn't because it makes the first night back at work very difficult. However, it leaves time for me to party with Cassi and others. I was able to have a very enjoyable lunch with a cute boy...not Corey this time. Then Cassi and I traveled south to do some shopping. Although it was a little disappointing because we couldn't find what we were looking for, it was still a nice break and we did find some treasures.
On another note, while sleeping at night, I've had some very interesting dreams. One included a high school classmate and the other a co-worker. Maybe I shouldn't sleep at night...
1 comment:
what a cute little burrito you're holding! you do get to do all the fun stuff (with your wads of cash from the IRS) but you should come visit more...
Post a Comment