Monday, February 22, 2010

I Still Got It!

Saturday night I took some YWs to a activity in Lenexa. The weather was crap and I was not excited about driving someone else's children to an activity so far way in such bad conditions. I dropped the girls off and then drove to my sister's to meet my new nephew, some of my nieces, a couple of my siblings, and some in-laws. I only stayed an hour at my sister's because of the bad weather. When I went back to the activity I found my girls and we collected their stuff and headed out. At the door of the activity was some guys "checking" people out. They didn't want anyone leaving the activity without some their leaders knowing they had left. We got to the door and the guy stops us saying we can't go unless one of our leaders is there to see us off and check us out. I'm flattered at this point, it is so nice to be thought of as being young. I tell them I am the leader, they tell me I can't be more than 18 and I respond by saying "I wish" (I don't really though), they still made me sign out and we got in the car and drove very, very, very slowly home.

2 comments:

Ken and Jen said...

I love it when people think I am young, lol. I got carded buying spray paint at Walmart. It made my week!

Miss Badonkadonk said...

Bow-chic-a-wow-wow!
(Believe me it's cuter when Kaylee or Peyton say this.)
That guy was probably hitting on you and that was just his way of making sure you were old enough for him. ;)