All of the grandkids (plus significant others) who could make it. Back Row: Emily, Alina, Conni, Lucas, Casey, Kaylee, Crystal, Kaylin, Marcy and Sophia. Front Row: Trevor, Amber, Terrell, Curtis, Brandon, Cassi and Peyton.
We had an Easter Egg hunt because my Gma had about 1 million plastic Easter Eggs. Alina ate about 1000 Skittles and 10 Dove chocolates and then washed it down with a couple cans of pop, all before her mom found out. I think she got in a couple packs of fruit snacks too. That girl can put it away!
Conni and Kaylin posing for a pic before resuming their hunting activities.
Curtis and Marcy "checking" Sophia's Easter candy before letting her get her paws on it. They are such great parents!
The newest one! Lucas was really good at sleeping, blowing out his diaper, and getting passed around to everyone.
Other highlights:
1. Going to Pinky's and not having to pay for myself (thanks Crystal and Brandon)
2. Getting to see Grandma
3. Finding some treasures
4. Sneaking away with some treasures that no one knows about (don't bother asking, I'll never tell)
5. Hanging out at Cindy's
6. Spending time with people that love me and that I love
7. Finding good shopping deals in Salina
8. Getting my laundry done for free!
9. Hickory Hut!
10. B and G
Lowlights:
1. Codi didn't come
2. Corey didn't come
3. Nick didn't come
4. No cousin campout on Gma's living room floor in front of the wood burning stove.
5. Spring break is over and school starts tomorrow.
6 comments:
I forgot another hightlight...talking and watching movies with Heidi. It was nice to get a different perspective on life's little problems. Thanks for being my sounding board!
lol thanks for the side comment. It's ok I'm happy just being the after thought. :) Come over anytime!
What's B&G?
biscuits and gravy
yum, dad's biscuits and gravy...thanks for super great shots of me in the blog. Gotta admit, it's because my hair didn't get cut by Heidi that I'm looking so scary! It was a great weekend, but I've yet to visit Pinky's. I guess we'll have to go again...
so I'm going to need you to hook me up with the group shot photos for my posterity's sake.
Post a Comment