Thursday, July 1, 2010

Horses Horses Horses

Awhile back Cassi and I were driving somewhere and she asked me if I owned a horse what color would I want it to be. For some reason I have been thinking about horseback riding lately and how it would be cool to own a horse. I know nothing about horses other than they're expensive, they're a lot of work, and it helps if you have to have a lot of land for them to roam around.

Maybe its because I see quite a few horses while driving on the turnpike, but I think they're beautiful. The last time I rode a horse was with Corey and we went with Uncle Rich through the pasture at the east farm. Now that was awhile ago, so hopefully this summer I will have an opportunity to be around some horses again.

My horse would be similar to this one, and his or her name would probably be Cheerio...like the cereal

No comments: