Friday, July 9, 2010

SHOUT OUT!

Today is two of my sibling's birthdays. I don't think I can put into words how much they mean to me and it totally sucks that I can't see either of them on their birthday. So I wanted to give them a shout out to wish them a happy birthday and hope that they have an amazing day!

Curtis- You've always been an amazing example and I'll always remember the time you took Corey and I to that Chinese restaurant and I ordered a cheeseburger like a loser. You were sCheck Spellingo patient and didn't get angry...or didn't let it show. I've enjoyed watching you with Sophia and how dedicated you are to your family and even though you have so many responsibilities you are still able to be yourself and kick back. Love you brother! Hope you have a great birthday!

Cass- Oh girl, I don't know where to begin. Living with you was the best 2 years of my life! I love you and how much fun we can have together, even when we're doing nothing. You have made me laugh until I cry numerous times, you're the best travel partner (remember in Chicago when that girl rammed her bike up that girl's butt??), and you put up with me when I'm acting crazy. Thanks so much for being my best friend and I'm so sorry that I won't be able to party with you tonight, but I hope you have an amazing birthday.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a great picture!