I went to my 1st real job interview on Thursday night. (Side-note: the interview went great and I really like it and hope they call me back for a second interview) While I was waiting outside of the interviewing room (there were a bunch of us waiting) this guy walks up to wait around for his interview too and I said to myself, "I know this guy." And then it came to me. When I was a junior in high school we had this guy come into our American history class and give a lesson. He was in a secondary education program somewhere and it was one of the class requirements to go teach a lesson in American history at a local high school. Somehow this guy got our high school and my American history class. I don't remember the lesson be super fantastic, but I do remember the guy asking us some point during the lesson if there was anyone who was completely bored and several students in my class raised their hands. AHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! Don't ask, don't tell, obviously that guy hadn't heard about that policy. Anyways, that guy who came to teach the lesson and the guy interviewing Thursday night are the same guy. How do I know this? I NEVER forget a face.
PS: I drove to Emporia after the interview because it was easier than driving all the way back to Topeka, and when I got to Emporia I was telling Codi about this and she just looked at me like I was crazy for remembering something so trivial, but as I said to her and as I have said to you, I never forget a face.
1 comment:
you should have made a video of you saying this in the voice (you know the voice i'm talking about) and also waving a finger in the air...so close that you're hitting the person's chin that you're yelling at...er, i mean talking to.
Post a Comment