Below are pictures of our Tuesday night adventure.

I don't know if you can see the souvenir cup in the background, but Cassi left hers at the stadium...amateur. Some lucky family it taking home instead

Check out my wicked air guitar.

Who goes to a Royals game alone?

Photobomb!

Lady Liberty and her #1 Fan
A couple years ago, a movie called "Fever Pitch" came out and below is a quote from the movie.
Why do we inflict this on ourselves?
Ben: Why? I'll tell you why, 'cause the Red Sox never let you down.
Troy: Huh?
Ben: That's right. I mean - why? Because they haven't won a World Series in a century or so? So what? They're here. Every April, they're here. At 1:05 or at 7:05, there is a game. And if it gets rained out, guess what? They make it up to you. Does anyone else in your life do that? The Red Sox don't get divorced. This is a real family. This is the family that's here for you.
When you're pulling into the stadium and walking to your seats, there is an amazing adrenaline that you feel. Also, when the game goes into 12 innings and you pull off a W!
Its a feeling that I look forward to every spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment