I had been wanting to get some lamps for my apartment, because oddly enough my apartment does not have an overhead light in the living room or either of the bedrooms. Thus, I have been in great need of some lamps. I picked up these beauties at Target for $4.25 a piece!
I then went to Michael's (conveniently located in the same shopping center) to get some scrap-booking paper to turn the sow's ear into a silk purse (name the movie!). This was the finished product. I was pleased with my efforts.
2 comments:
don't insult my intelligence...its from Mulan!
I like them!
Ok, so now you have that song stuck in my head. Thanks. And they don't even have a decent radio station here to get it out of my head either...you so owe me :) I know, you could come visit me to make it up..ok, since that's settled and I've had a conversation with myself I'll just say you miss you!
Post a Comment