Summer went quickly and I can't believe that it is almost time for the holidays. I know that this post should have happened a little while ago, but better late than never. It was a great summer that brought me two new adorable nephews, a new brother-in law and the chance for most of our family to get together for the 4th of July.It has almost been a year for Christoper and I and I can honestly say that it flew by. Shortly after getting married I got a new job that I enjoy...most days. The job has allowed me to attend some college fairs at some places that I probably never would have gone. I went to a fair at the Sprint Center in downtown KC, the new LiveStrong soccer stadium at Legends, and the Crown Club at Kauffman. Also, I received free tickets to a Royals game...hence the photo leaving the stadium from that game!
Recruiting for ESU has made Fall go quickly and has made me look forward to the Holidays so that things will slow down and give us the chance to spend time with family. It has been an adjustment having my sista gurl being further away but I am lucky that I have been able to see her in action in her classroom. I know this is kind of a sappy post, but deal with it.
Last night Chris and I enjoyed some smores in our fire pit in the back yard and now I am sitting watching the World Series and RHONJ reunion. This is my favorite time of year!
2 comments:
Hey...summer is just beginning here! Congrats on one year! Hope your having fun and hopefully I get to see you two next year.
That picture is awesome! Congrats on one year--it just keeps getting better!
Post a Comment