I am fortunate enough to deal with jerks on a daily basis. The other day a particular brand of jerk graced their presence in our office. These jerks are the type that has always had everything handed to them so when they have to put forth some effort for something, its a BIG deal and they make sure everyone knows it. It seems one would be smart enough to make sure that when purchasing a firearm that you would have the correct information on your license. However, these jerks did not so they had to go out of their way to change their address and it was our fault that they couldn't purchase this firearm. If they hadn't have been so rude and demanding then this post wouldn't have happened, however, that was not the case. Jerk #1 got his address changed but jerk #2 didn't have proof of his address so he had to go get something and come back. Believe it or not, in today's world, you have to show proof of things and can't just take people's word for it. Anyway, so back they come and they have to wait in line (how dare we not just stop what we're doing and wait on them!) So jerk #2 proceeds to crop dust the entire office while waiting. I could feel it on my teeth, it was disgusting. I might have found this hilarious if they didn't proceed to talk about how drinking whiskey all night will do that to you, but it was gross. Meanwhile, I'm helping another guest and they say "geez, what's taking so long, this is ridiculous." Even the woman that I was helping made a comment about them being jerks. Finally I finish with my current guest and am ready for jerk #2, however the time had come to take my lunch and got up to leave right as he was walking up the counter. His words, "let me guess, you're going to lunch?" At this moment, all that came to my mind was BINGO. So he proceeded to throw his proof of address across the office and I walked out to my car for lunch. Take that, jerks!
No comments:
Post a Comment