Maybe its the fact that my students won't listen to what I say until I get up in their face and yell at them. Or maybe it is the fact that I had to ride on a school bus for an hour and 10 minutes with a bunch of Jr. High girls to watch them get slaughtered in their first game, get slaughtered in their second game and slaughtered again in their 3rd game. It might also have something to do with that fact that progress reports go out on Thursday and I have some serious grading to do. All these powers combined makes me really want to not come to work.
Oh, well. The day is over and now I get to go home. I wanna go home and watch a Christmas movie on Lifetime and eat sugar cookies. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
All

1 comment:
This post just made my day. I miss you and I want to also watch a Christmas movie and eat sugar cookies.
Post a Comment