Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Purchasing

I have really tried to cut back on my purchasing lately, and feel like I have been pretty successful. Somethings, however, are just too good to pass up.

Exhibit A 
This AWESOME $10 Pack & Play. Ameila will be sleeping in luxury on the Colorado trip thanks to this find. SCORE! I slept in it the other night and now I know what the simile "slept like a baby" really means. (Crystal it is gray and red, so you could have a baby boy and still use this!) 

Exhibit B 

This beaut. One disadvantage of living here is that you have to pay to use the vacuums at the carwash. Kansas is WAY classier (and tidier) because there are some places where you can use their vacuums for free! Now I won't have to worry about that AND when my students spill their pencil shaving all over the floor they won't have to track down a vacuum cleaner from the janitor to clean up their mess. 2 messes fixed by one hand held vacuum! 

One of my next purchases is going to have to be some kind of water sock/shoe for girl's camp. Can't wait for that one. 

No comments: