Being a responsible adult who contributes to society isn't all that is cracked up to be. Ever since Codi and I got different jobs our fun level has dramatically decreased. Codi works nights ( I won't tell you where at that way if you ever see her there it will be a surprise and hopefully horribly embarrassing for you) and I just got a job that when I'm finally trained I'll be working nights, but as of now I'm getting trained between the hours of 4 and 8. So today Codi got home from work as I was waking up, I got up and did my stuff for the day and then got ready for work. I woke her up right before I left, with the hope that we could do something when I got off. Yep, you guessed it, I'm blogging after getting off work and Codi is sleeping, preparing for tonight's shift. I just checked on her, mainly to get a picture for this blog, and she is in the same position I left her in when I went to work. I know we had a lot of fun this last semester, now I feel like we are paying for it with a total lack of fun this last week.
I just heard the most beautiful words coming from Codi's room, "Cassi girl...." gotta go!
2 comments:
well, atleast you're employed... Oh, and I met 2 elders that were in Emporia, Elder Torres and Elder Casadas (or something like that, he's from AZ). Anyways, they had really good things to say about your both, especially good things about your looks!
Cassi...Where did you get a job at??? It has obviously been too long since you've visited me!
And Codi...are you ever coming to Topeka again??? I miss your beautiful face! I think you're getting over worked and under paid!
Post a Comment