Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wake Me Up When September Ends....

I'm not really sure, but pretty sure, that those are the words to a song. And this is kinda what I'm felling today as today was the first day of school. However, some exciting things have happened so far. Already this morning I have made some "spottings" of some people to keep an eye on this semester. Codi and I had the lucky fortune of knowing some of the same people last semester which helped with the comic relief in our apartment. Sad to say though, that this semester we probably won't know too many of the same people. Last night we had been discussing how sad this was and reviewing some of the people that we loved to discuss, and then BAM! this morning after my 1st class I spotted one of our friends from last semester. Needless to say I whipped out my phone as fast as my pudgy fingers could mange and texted Codi to let her know. Then as I was finding a computer that I could use to post this update, I saw another one of our friends who is just returning this year to ESU. So far it has not been boring as death, but that is only because I had a math class this morning. Stay tuned, there will be morning exciting news as more event unfold, on this the first day of school.....

This is how I did my make-up this morning, I didn't want to be over-looked. Wait til you see what I'm going to wear on casual Friday!!!

3 comments:

The Lost Michiganders! said...

That picture looks just like you...I can't believe the resemblence! JK Have a great day at school and let me know if I can help in anyway

Metalman said...

Hey, so when you say your friends that you both mutually knew and talked about I am understanding that they are people that you don't really know but think are different and you make fun of. If I am off let me know

C7 said...

oh, casey boy, you aren't off at all! you know us too well! and for your information we don't think these people are different we know they are!