Saturday, September 27, 2008

One Week Later...

During the week I know I have thought of at least 10 things that are worthy of a blog post, but as I sit down to type it all out, every last one of them escapes me. I guess it is just not meant to be. It is tradition for me to check up on my favorite blogs before I post, just to see where everyone else is, and to my great relief, only one of the blogs I checked has been updated within the last week. However, that blog was updated twice, so does that count double? Who knows.

Even though I cannot remember any of the topics I wanted to blog about, I will say that I am grateful every week at the end of the week. I feel in some small way it is always a miracle when I make it to the end. At the same time though it seems as if my week ever ends. I guess working a weekend job will do that to you. It also helped that newest season of The Office started this week. Last semester there would have been a major conflict with watching The Office and attending institute, but a wise bishop saved us from having to make that choice. Institute starts at 5:30pm and ends at 7:00pm giving us plenty of time to get home, change into pants with stretchy fabric and get comfortable. Thursday is an all around good day, school provides secular learning, institute provides spiritual enlightenment, and The Office provides additional humor.

I will have to end this post on a rather sad note. Codi is going to be in Salina all next week. She has to go there for some job training. To say I'm jealous is putting is mildly. Not only does she not have to work nights all next week, but she also gets to get out of Emporia, and skip all her classes for next week. NOT FAIR! She will be sorely missed.

PS: Maybe to make these blogs more interesting I will post when I can remember what I wanted to post about, but then there is always the time issue, do I have time? I guess you'll have to wait and see...

1 comment:

Becca said...

I will still be in Emporia! Even though I don't live with you...and I don't get back til Thursday. Ok, forget that whole remark!! I have chocolate for you!! And to make you feel better about Codi leaving, you should eat all of it and not leave any chocolate for her!! =)