Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bb is for Baseball

Hey, if you have some spare time and have nothing else you want to do, watch this video that is my book Bb is for baseball. I am currently taking a class were I have to write 4 books. This was my first. We have to write an ABC book, a narrative book, an expository book, and a poetry book. If the other ones turn out as well as I think this one did, I'll post them as well. If you have any suggestions for me, let me know! (besides the timing issues, I know about those!)

2 comments:

Miss Badonkadonk said...

I think it is so cute and that you should actually publish it. REALLY. Not to be critical, but it is spelled quiet not quite. Unless of course you are talking about quite stands but I don't know how that would make sense and that would make me the fool. Unfortunately I could only see a few of the letters though because it went too quickly.

C7 said...

thank you emily, i need you to be critical.