Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mr. Teahen

If you think this guy is upset, you should be glad you weren't around me a couple days ago. Recently, the Royals franchise decided to trade Mr. Teahen to the Chicago White Sox for 2 infield players. Two for one, he's that good. Ever since 2005 when Mark became a Royal he has had a special place in my heart. The dashing good looks, the sense of humor, the talent and passion for baseball, and his number 24 is what attracted me in the first place. I had the opportunity to meet him one summer and he has the cutest freckles and muscular arms. I'll spare you the rest of the details. Lets just say that the White Sox are lucky to be obtaining an amazing player. I guess we'll just have to go back to Chicago and see him play. He will be missed at the K.
On a lighter note, a guy that was in my class in high school was just signed with the Royals. His name is Aaron Crow and is a pitcher. I was really surprised when I saw his name on the website. I didn't know him very well but remember him being pretty quite. Mark can never be replaced, but I will have a new favorite player on the team.

1 comment:

C7 said...

Chicago, here we come!