I have the assignment of taking a survey for an art class I have the privilege of taking. If you would like to help a girl out please answer the following questions (be as descriptive as you would like):
1. What is art?
2. Is it important to teach art to children in school?
3. Why or why not?
I need the responses sooner rather than later. Thanks for your help!
2 comments:
1. Everything is art. not only drawing and painting but architecture, fashion designs, hair, everyones style and everywhere you look can be art.
2. YES!
3. Depends on how its done though! If its done in a boring history way it's not teaching a thing. But if you introduce different techniques and open the mind to new things then you can teach history at the same time and little minds can grow and expound from it.
thanks for your help Heidi!
Post a Comment