Friday, January 8, 2010

For Corey-boy

While I was at home the last couple of weeks, my brother told me the only reason he checks our blog is to see if there are any pictures of him on here. He informed me that there are hardly any of him and loads of our nieces. Today the tides turn! Here you go baby-boy.

After a couple of stressful days I need to have some fun so I got Corey to play in the snow with me. It was his idea to use the air mattress as a sled. In theory, a GREAT idea.



In practice...not such a good idea. We couldn't even get it to go all the way down the hill in our backyard.

Shakes come and go but friends are furrr-ever! (Just Friends)

Baby, go relax! (Italian Job)

Just doing some drift-busting.

So, literally 1 minute after we had gotten back inside, Corey was stripped down into a t-shirt and shorts. This pictures is me after about 3 minutes of being inside. I am trying to convince Corey to let me borrow a pair of his sweatpants while my jeans dry. Thankfully, my plea was heard.

Reasons Corey is the Best Little Brother:

1. I woke him up to play in the snow with me and he actually got up and did it!

2. He saw the jacket and scarf I was going to wear to play in the snow and said, "No dice." He lent me a hoodie, a coat, and a stocking hat. AND then when we were done he let me borrow some sweat pants.

3. He has a really cool friend (Scott).

4. He makes me laugh so hard, this last trip home, he literally made me pee my pants. Don't believe me? Ask my parents.

5. He promised me that he would buy me a Mac computer before he leaves for his mission later on this year!

LOVE YA COREY!

2 comments:

Rodriguez Family said...

Aren't you two just the cutest little snow bunnies?!

Heidi said...

LOL no need to reference just friends we know that one too well!!

"Am I being punked? Ashton!"