For the first time in a long time I know to get to start my days by saying The Pledge of Allegiance. The other day when I was saying it I started getting all worked up about everything that our flag stood for and how so many people have sacrificed for the cause of freedom and liberty. Please know that I do not mean just our solider boys (as Beyonce, and myself, likes to call them) but everyone who stands up for what they know to be right and for everyone who has educated someone else about their ability to choose for themselves, and then everyone in between. I am grateful to live "in the land of the free and the home of the brave." This is a website that gives cool facts about our flag.
I found this video interesting as well.
1 comment:
cool pix sis. Kind of random, but how do you feel about Latin men? Asians? I know a couple who are looking for a good time and of course, when I think fun, you are first on my mind!
Post a Comment