Warning: I am a firm believer in the fact that pictures are worth a 1000 words, and also that somethings just cannot be captured. I don't have a lot of pictures from camp, because a pictures just simply could not do justice to a lot of the things I got to participate in.
I lost a bet Hector about how often the World Cup happens, as a result he got to paint my face. Then he felt bad for painting my face so he made me paint his.
Julia, a real artist, then painted really cool designs on everyone else's faces.
Cassi, Cupcake, and Joseph on Cuppy's last day at Pelican Pete's in JC
Now Michelle is in the picture!
Ghostbuster vacuuming in Heritage hall on Cuppy's last day.
Rifles on Recil's FUN DAY!
Shotguns on Recil's FUN DAY. Exhibiting the proper handling technique of a 20 gauge.
Horse ride on Recil's FUN DAY, my horse's name was Buddy.
Joseph holding Luci, a rat snake.
Me holding Eugene, a blind gartner snake we use in Environmental Education. So friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment