Summer is over for me. It ended yesterday. Although it is said, I went out with a bang. I got to go to Grandma's one more time for a clean up before the auction at the end of this month. During the visit I found $100.00 but I was beat in my find by $50.00. Amber had the score of the day, if money is the grand prize (which it is not).
I got to go to the Omaha Zoo with Casey and Emily and their girls and had a BLAST! My favorite thing was the aquarium and the penguins. They also had a shark walk through tunnel with sting rays and a tube of jellyfish. The zoo also has a desert dome that is home to animals you would typically find in Africa. The zoo is totally worth the trip if you have never been before.
The same week we went to the zoo, I got to go to the first Royal's game of the season. Casey and his family, Marcy and Sophia, and Codi, Corey, and I went to the game, but only Codi, Corey, and I stayed all 11 innings just to see the Royal's loose by ONE! It was devastating! Luckily Corey went the next night with some friends to see the Royal's win! It might be tricky, but I hope to be able to go to one more game before the season ends.
The last super good news is that some of my friends from Rock Springs came to come visit me. I am so lucky to have friends who would come out of their way to visit me. I am really bad at goodbyes and it was difficult to leave camp, so that made their visit that much better!
That about wraps up my summer, the next time you see me feel free to call me Ms. Gile, because I will officially have a student teaching assignment with a NAME BADGE!
No comments:
Post a Comment