Sunday, September 12, 2010

And I'm Spent......

I know you are jealous of the angle of this picture, you don't have to tell me.

So, here is the deal, I started this weekend with a list of 11 things to do, none of them the least bit exciting. I have completely crossed of 6 of the things on my list and of the 5 uncrossed, 3 of them have been started, and might I add have a good start to them! Fingers crossed with this new system, I will not get any surprise texts from my friends the night before an assignment is due, reminding me to do it! Things to look forward to this week?

1. Two movies that I have been wanting to see are finally coming out on DVD, can you say MOVIE NIGHT!
2. My dress for Codi's wedding should be arriving this week!
3. Hopefully Halloween Oreos!

2 comments:

mk said...

Oooh, where did you get your dress? Things in the mail are the best!

C7 said...

I got my dress from Chadwick's.com. It is going to be better than I expected.