Friday, September 24, 2010
Crafty
I can't honestly say that I enjoy doing many crafts. I usually have all these ideas running through my head (what movie is that from??) of crafts that I'd like to do but it doesn't happen. It's usually because the end product is no where near what I had imagined so I get discouraged. However, when I saw these super cute invitations in a magazine I knew that I could do the print at home invitations and save some dough. Some of you may be thinking, "geez how could you mess those up", believe me I did, at first. Luckily, there was a template on the website with guidelines and the margins were already set up. Needless to say, I have some pretty dang cute invites that don't look too homemade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I got these ideas...just burning through my skull." If this is the quote you are looking for, and I hope it is...difficult to tell without the intonation...It's from Orange County when Jack Black is talking about his brilliant ideas for a hat that goes Berrreeeoop.
Post a Comment