I love this season. There are so many different colors on trees and the Emporia State campus is so pretty with the yellows, reds, and golds. Febreeze makes these candles that are a fall scent and they are amazing. They are also pretty expensive but I splurge. I found them last year and bought 2. I'm still on number 1 but I can foresee myself getting another one. Last year I also got some little decorative pumpkins from Wal-Mart that come with fake leaves. I had completely forgotten about them until Cassi reminded me where they were. I also scored a really cute wreath at Big Lots, however the wreath hanger I have won't allow me to shut my door with it on, so its on my bedroom door for my enjoyment.The downside of fall is the sometimes shady weather. We've had some thunderstorms which are amazing, but not so amazing when you're stuck in a building with 100+ inmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment