#1: Raisin' a little bit of H-E- double hockey sticks
#2: This girl:
Put the two together and you go yourself a winning combination and that is exactly what this weekend was. We met up in Manhattan, got lost, but then found our way to see our Grammie. Raised a little hell with her (this consisted of establishing an underground boxing league at her assisted living center) and then did some trespassing and some horse whispering. Here is the proof (as if you needed any).
Reason #1 why I don't trespass that often, I look soooooo good doing it. This is the more web appropriate picture of the two Codi took for me.
Here's Codi looking like a professional horse trainer.
Here's me, not looking like a professional horse trainer.
Here I am horse whispering. They whispered back, "We like the way you're put together."
This guy was pretty excited to see Codi. I think he likes the way she is put together.
Thanks to whoever owns these horses and this land. We had a good time and will probably be back!
1 comment:
that first picture is very attractive. thanks for that.
cass & codi 4 eva
Post a Comment