Friday, January 28, 2011

Lookin' for Love?

Someone must think I am, because in my inbox I always have an email from one, if not more than one, of these groups:

Black Singles: "Looking for Black Singles near you?"
Asian Singles: "Looking for Asian Singles?"
Latino Singles: "Find your Latino Love"
Mormon Singles: "Want to be a second wife?" (Just kidding, that isn't their subject line)

I don't know how it got out but all of these organizations must have heard that I was looking for a Black-Asian-Latino who is also a Latter-Day Saint. If you know any, point them my way. Until then I will keep up my profiles on all of these dating databases.

17 more days until Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

The Lost Michiganders! said...

I'm sure I could find you a few of those here. Problem is...they are here and you are there. Fix it! Love you!