Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, as you might know. I wanted to get this post out to express my love for my TV boyfriends (the only kind to have) before tomorrow, because tomorrow night I will be busy jumping back and forth between chat rooms on hotasians.com, jewishsingles.com, and blacksingles.com. If you have no idea what I am talking about or why I would be doing this, you need to read our blog more often (Mom).

To my gentlemen:

Dear Seely Booth,
I wrote a poem for you;

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You make my teeth sweat.

I watch you every week. I know you recently broke up with your girlfriend and I am sure you will be comforted to know that I am very available, and unlike her, I am the marrying kind. Feel free to give me a call, anytime.

Dear Scott,
How I love thee, let me count the ways
I love it when you wear a muscle shirt and
how you turn ugly things into beautiful things with such ease.

As much as I love you, I am not crazy about your hair. On our first date we can go get our hair done together, and then you can build me a house with your bare hands while wearing a muscle shirt. Sounds like a dream date to me.