Last weekend when Cass and I met in Manhattan for our rendezvous I stopped at Dillon's to see if they had any Code Red Mt Dew for Chris. Unfortunately, they didn't but I stumbled upon some lemon poppy seed muffins. Awhile back I got a sample of these same muffins at the Dillon's in
Emporia and I was hooked. Therefore, I had to get them. They are
sooooo good. They're big enough to fill you up and are not dried out. See photo below...

When I got home, Chris said
(very sarcastically), "oh muffins for my muffin!"
The reason for this pointless post is that I had my last one today when I got to work and
every time I look down into my trash can I see the wrapper and wish I had more at home. Maybe one day I'll get brave and actually make them instead of buying them.
No comments:
Post a Comment