Miracle #1 (Mormon 9: 15)
This is Corey the morning he went into the Missionary Training Center. I don't care how many people have done it before and how many people will do it after Corey has finished, but serving a mission is a miracle. The miracle is how our loving Heavenly Father can change us and as He has started changing us, he puts people in our path who, feel the desire for change in their own life. Because of how Heavenly Father has changed us we are more able to help that person see and feel the change in their own life.
New Thing #1
Inspired by how pretty my sister in law's hair look at Codi's wedding, I wanted to see what new things I could try with my hair, so I bought a curling iron and this is what I came up with. Now you might be asking yourself, why is it only a picture of half of her face? Well......funny story..... I can only get one side of my hair to look this presentable. Therefore, I am hoping for February's new thing, I will be able to get both sides of my hair looking presentable. Fingers crossed, it will work!
No comments:
Post a Comment