(If I ever have a luggage shop, I will consider naming it this.)
Remember when you were 15 years old and you went on a family vacation or stayed a long weekend with your Grandma? Because you were 15 years old you probably packed in a bag that looked similar to this one.
Not a bad looking bag for a 15 year-old. For an adult it is a different story. Because I am classy, this bag has been my sole piece of luggage since I was a teenager. That means when I went to England at 21, this baby came with me. I also carried this bag around the Cardiff train station when I was living in Wales. At 24 when I went to Chicago, I carried this bag up and then back down Michigan Ave. At 25, when I went to Idaho for the first time eva, this was the only bag I took. And finally on the weekend trip to Ikea in Texas when I was 26, this bag held all my shopping outfits. And these are only the big trips I have taken with this bag! I cannot even begin to tell you about all the small trips this bag has seen me through. I have much appreciated its service, but recently I have been given.......MY FIRST ADULT PIECE OF LUGGAGE!
This bag has yet to make its maiden voyage, so if anyone has a trip suggestion and is willing to pay for it, I can be packed in a jiffer!
1 comment:
Class Cassi, your new name!! Hutch and the comosphere...when you available?
Post a Comment